Royal Thai Embassy
111 Empire Circuit, Yarralumla
Monday to Friday 9:30 – 12:00 hrs. (Except Embassy’s Public Holidays)
- According to the regulation issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand, the Royal Thai Embassy is authorized to legalize only documents bearing the AUTHENTICATION Seal of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) of Australia. For further information about the legalization services of the DFAT, please click here: http://smartraveller.gov.au/services/legalising-documents/australia.html
Documents which bear Apostille Seal from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) can not be legalised by the Royal Thai Embassy, Canberra.
- $25.00 AUD per document.
- Payable in cash or money order made payable to “The Royal Thai Embassy”
- A completed Application for Legalisation which can be downloaded from the Embassy’s website.
- Original documents bearing the Seal of DFAT.
- A copy of the original document – every page
- A copy of your passport or driver’s license
- A prepaid return envelope (Registered Post Envelope – B4 size) with self-address (if you apply by post)
The Royal Thai Embassy assumes no responsibility for the contents of the document.