Visa On Arrival
List of countries that can be requested to VISA ON ARRIVAL
An alien with a nationality and holding a passport or document representing the valid and complete passport of 18 countries and 1 economic zone (Taiwan) whose purpose is to travel into the Kingdom temporarily. For tourism for a period of not more than 15 days, tourists can request to sign a type of visa at the designated port of immigration in 48 locations.
- A copy of airline ticket indicating the date of arrival to and departure from Thailand (Which duration stay do not over 15 days from date of arrival)
- Money or things that should be paid or exchanged for a value equal to the exchange rate in Thai currency, not less than 10,000 baht or at least 20,000 baht per family.
- Complete application form for registration (The application form can be obtained at the designated entry channel)
- Recent (4 x 6 cm.) 1 photograph of the applicant (Not take photos over 6 months, Not wear hat and sunglasses)
- Recent Passport which have valid not less than 6 months.
- Visa processing fee is 2,000 THB (including all types of passport holders, excluding diplomatic and official passport holders which that the country does have an agreement except the visa or diplomatic passport with Thailand.
Extending the length of stay, usually for foreigners who have requested this type of visa will not be able to apply for an extension of stay in the Kingdom of Thailand. Except for special cases such as illness, which can be submitted to the Immigration Office (Both in Bangkok And the provinces) where the immigration officer will consider extending the length of stay.
For more information please contact the Office of Immigration Bureau located on Government Center B, Chaengwattana Soi 7, Laksi, Bangkok 10210, Tel 0-2141-9889 or at local Immigration Bureau, or http://www.thaiembassy.org/main/. The extension of stay as well as the change of certain type of visa is solely at the discretion of the Immigration officer. (For more information please visit.
However, if you want to work or do business or invest in Thailand will have to apply for a visa from the embassy/consulate of Thailand in your countries, otherwise when traveling to the Kingdom will not be able to apply for a work permit, need to travel outside the Kingdom to apply for a visa from the Thai Embassy / Consulate.
You can check the list of countries and documents for apply a visa from the website from the Department of Consular Affairs http://www.consular.go.th/main/th/services/1287/19767-รายชื่อประเทศที่สามารถขอรับการตรวจลงตรา-ณ-ช่องทางอ.html