All visa applications by mail must provide
A pre-paid, self-addressed Express Post Platinum return envelope

Visa Information

Visa Section Opening Hours:
Monday to Friday 9.30 - 12.30 Only
Except for Official Public Holidays

Tel: 02 6206 0120
Fax: 02 6206 0123

General Information

Summary of Countries and Territories entitled for Visa Exemption and Visa on Arrival to Thailand //
รายชื่อประเทศ/ดินแดน สำหรับผู้ถือสัญชาติดังนี้ จะได้รับการยกเว้น การตรวจลงตราและสามารถขอ Visa on Arrival สําหรับการเข้าราชอาณาจักร
[::Read More Details//รายละเอียดเพิ่มเติม::]

List of Countries and Territories where Thai Nationals may enter without a visa / Visa exemption (by Bilateral Agreement) // ประเทศและดินแดนที่ผู้ถือหนังสือเดินทางไทยเดินทางไปได้โดยไม่ต้องขอรับ
[::Read More Details// รายละเอียดเพิ่มเติม::]

Australian passport holders and other designated countries (Form A) do not require to obtain a visa in advance to enter Thailand for tourism purpose. They will be permitted to stay in Thailand not exceeding 30 days provided that proof of return or onward travel arrangements are presented with their passports at the airport immigration check-points.
[:: Read Information ::]

Passport holders of specific countries are required to provide additional documents for the visa application (Form B) process. Please check the list of countries.

Holders of Travel Documents and Certificates of Identity of Australia are required to apply for a visa (Form B) to enter into Thailand. 

All other countries are required to apply for a visa using (Form A).

Visa Exemption for Foreign Passport Holders
[:: Read More Details ::]

90-DAY VISA EXEMPTION for nationals of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates going to Thailand for MEDICAL PURPOSE
[:: Read More Details ::]

 From 9 October 2013, holders of valid diplomatic and official passports of the Republic of Columbia are exempted from visa requirement to enter, leave or transit through the territory of the Kingdom of Thailand, and remain there for a period of not more than 90 days

Visa application with incomplete documentation will not be processed

Travel itinerary showing arrival and departure dates for Thailand MUST be submitted together with the visa application form.

The Royal Thai Consulate in Perth has been officially opened since 15 April 2013. Visa and consular services are currently provided for foreigners and Thais. Contact details are as follows;

Royal Thai Consulate
28-42 Ventnor Avenue
West Perth WA 6005
Postal address: PO Box 848 West Perth WA 6872
Telephone: (08) 9226 2288
08 9226 2120
Email address :
Office Hour : Monday - Thursday, 9.30 am. - 14.30

We will NOT accept application form electronically, please DO NOT send your application form via email. The form must be printed and submitted in person together with other relevant documents. The digital signature does not comply with current Thai law, please DO NOT use digital signature. Application form MUST be printed and signed.

Immigration Office in Bangkok is now located at:

Government Center Chaeng Wattana Building B, Nr. 120
Moo 3, Chaeng Wattana Road Soi 7,
Tung Song Hong Subdistrict
Laksi, Bangkok 10210

Services for Australians by Australian Embassy in Thailand
[:: Read More Details ::]



หนังสือเดินทางไทย : รายชื่อประเทศที่ได้รับการยกเว้นการตรวจลงตรา // Visa Exemption for Thai Passport Holders
[ :: More :: อ่านเพิ่มเติม :: ]

หนังสือเดินต่างประเทศ : รายชื่อประเทศที่ได้รับการยกเว้นการตรวจลงตรา // Visa Exemption for Foreign Passport Holders
[ :: More :: อ่านเพิ่มเติม :: ]

Guidance for Travellers under Treatment Carrying Personal
Medications Containing Narcotic Drugs/Psychotropic
Substances into/out of Thailand

Information on taking medication into Thailand

The payment for goods import to Thailand
[ :: Link :: ] // [ :: The Custom Department of Thailand :: ]

Volunteering in Thaniland ?
Answer: A volunteer should apply for a non-immigration type O visa.
In additional, a letter from the organisation is required. It is also in your best interest that the organisation provides you with a copy of its registration certificate to ensure its legitimacy.

Tourist Assistance Authority Contact Information
[ :: Details :: ]

What you need to know about filming in Thailand:
Foreign filmmakers are required to hire a local coordinator (a company or an individual) who is officially registered with the Thailand Film Office to represent the foreign filmmaker for obtaining any necessary permits.
If you have already obtained a permit, your crew can then apply for a non-immigrant type B visa. For more information about how to obtain a permit, please visit: Thailand film office: Department of Tourism or download a one-stop service brochure