(7) Aliens who have a certificate of residence, including their spouses and children
- Eligible applicants are as follows:
- Those who hold Certificate of Residence and already applied for Re-Entry Permit with the Thai Immigration Bureau before leaving Thailand; or
- Those who hold Travel Document for Aliens (TD) issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand and already applied for Re-Entry Permit with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand.
- Application procedures
- The applicants must submit a completed on-line Declaration Form together with the following documents to the Royal Thai Embassy or the Royal Thai Consulate-General to request the issuance of a Certificate of Entry:
- A copy of passport with visa sticker or Travel Document for Aliens with valid Re-Entry Permit issued by the Immigration Bureau;
- A copy of Certificate of Residence or other official documents indicating that the applicants have permanent residence in Thailand (for holders of Travel Document for Aliens issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs);
- A copy of reservation document for Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ) facility for a period of 14 days from the date of arrival at his/her own expense. (List of ASQ facilities is available at http://hsscovid.com); and
- A copy of health insurance policy covering all expenditures and medical expenses related to COVID-19 with a minimum coverage of 100,000 USD (One hundred thousand US Dollars).
- Before the Royal Thai Embassy or the Royal Thai Consulate-General issues the Certificate of Entry, the applicant must upload confirmed air ticket with proof of payment through the personal link generated by the application (please do not forward the link to other people).
- At the departure airport and upon entry into Thailand, the approved applicants will be required to present the following documents to the airline check-in staff and concerned authorities upon arrival in Thailand:
- Certificate of Entry;
- Completed Declaration Form;
- A COVID-Free medical certificate with RT-PCR laboratory result, issued no more than 72 hours before departure; and
- A Fit to Fly or Fit to Travel health certificate, issued no more than 72 hours before departure.
- Upon entry into Thailand, the travellers shall strictly comply with public health measures, and will be subject to a 14-day quarantine at a Government-designated Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ) facility at their own expenses.